Thursday, February 5, 2009

Back in Galway for one more day

I have made it back from InishMore, we hit a long patch of icy roads this morning coming back on the bus (those rock walls all along the road block the sun pretty well, so ice doesn't melt away too quickly), this along with the fact that it was time for school to start and such made the trip take about 30 minutes longer than normal.

So, today I am trying to get my things in order and leave for Derry in Northern Ireland tomorrow. So, I will do some laundry later today, you have to schedule time to use the hostel's laundry room, so I am scheduled for a 6pm session, whaahoo. I also am sending a package back home, with clothes that I don't think I will need after being in the region for a week, this will help make room for other things for me to carry around.

1 comment:

Auntie said...

Am enjoying your travelog and photos as you move about the country and travel to the islands. Looking forward to seeing more as time passes. Keep warm....