Friday, February 6, 2009

Note to self

Do not ever drink a 20oz coffee (or any form of liquid) before jumping on a bus that will not stop (for a break) for 3 hours and the bus has no on-board toilet and then with about an hour to go (before getting to the toilet break) a really large irish man sits in the seat next to you and puts his elbow (unintentionally) into your gut and now go flying around right turns (and there were a lot of right turns over the next hour) with that elbow in your gut.

I did make it to the toilet with very little time to spare; I had a very large smile on my face after the visit to the toilet:)

1 comment:

Lil' Brother said...

Dude,

Welcome to... "you're almost fifty", just glad you made it! I'm taking my "find the rusty boat" winners shot... to the ADVENTURER!

Sl‡inte (I think that's Gaelic for cheers... or is that "can we please stop now?")